Kapo Classic Shaving Cream

I don't recall many shaving products from Bulgaria, not sure if that's because they don't make many or we don't get them, but here's one:

I'd heard about Kapo (pronounced Karo) as it's often talked about in league with other budget creams like Ingrams, Palmolive and Arko. It's not widely available in the UK but a few sellers stock it.

I wonder if my tube had dried out a little as it was very dense and firm for most of the shaves but seemed to become more like other creams on later shaves.

Building a lather was a challenge on the first couple of uses, but showing it a good amount of water and a brush with some backbone seemed to help (or it may be the cream was less dry as my testing went on).

Slickness was generally good, though I seemed to pick up nicks, albeit small ones, each time, no matter the blade.

I couldn't find much about it online, so I can't say what the scent profile is supposed to be. To me, the fragrance was vaguely floral, but more a suggestion of an ingredient than any attempt to add specific enhancement. It's a little industrial but not unpleasant.

Once I got the hang of it, shaves were generally pretty good. I never reached the heady heights, but it did a more than adequate job. The price means it offers pretty good value too (though the tube is smaller than others in the same price range).

Full review here.