Kampfe Star blade clip question

Quick question to all you Kampfe star owners.

I got one this morning, and it has the brass retaining clip but it appears to be in the wrong place!

If you look at the front of the razor here, I'm guessing the clip should poke out above the 'Star' logo?

Mine doesn't. It's within the head itself.

The clip is on a pivot and turns, but I can't turn it any further towards the front of the head as the back of the clip stops against the edge of the head (as you can see in the photo).

I thought before I start trying to finagle the clip around the edge of the head (and possibly irreversibly break or bend the clip) I'd ask here if anyone has seen anything like this before?

Cheers

Paul

Tall_Paul said:
Quick question to all you Kampfe star owners.

I got one this morning, and it has the brass retaining clip but it appears to be in the wrong place!

I thought before I start trying to finagle the clip around the edge of the head (and possibly irreversibly break or bend the clip) I'd ask here if anyone has seen anything like this before?

Cheers

Paul

Dear Paul,

Oh crap, you're right about where that clip should go and yours ain't lookin so hot. Yeah, the clip on mine pokes through just where you think it should.

Sorry for the unpleasant news,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom