Kai T-Type Dispo Razor

Grotting about in the loft, I happened upon something I had completely forgotten about!

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

I have a couple left ...

Any good?

I've used Kai disposables a couple of times after finding them in my hotel room. Not the smoothest, but perfectly servicable. They looked similar to yours, but were all-plastic.

From memory, they were fine! When I got them, I was going through a phase of vintage Trac-II type cartridges. I believe these are carbon steel.

I've subsequently seen KAI paper razors!

From memory, they were fine! When I got them, I was going through a phase of vintage Trac-II type cartridges. I believe these are carbon steel.

I thought that was going to be an April fool, but it’s for real. Fascinating.

The world's first paper razor?

Bah humbug.

Here's the patent for the "Lucky Strike Advertiser" from 1932:

Last edited:
Any good?

I've used Kai disposables a couple of times after finding them in my hotel room. Not the smoothest, but perfectly servicable. They looked similar to yours, but were all-plastic.

Back about 2011 - 2012 certain Dollar type stores were selling Noxema twin blade disposables which had KAI blades. Rougher than the proverbial cob!

Back
Top Bottom