Kai Blades

I hesitatingly added a solitary Kai DE blade to my latest razorblades.com order on a whim. I had tried one maybe five or six years ago and hated it. But time passes and technique changes...

Loaded in the Gamechanger .68 it gave a very good first shave. It didn't quite reach top tier Gillette smoothness IMO, but nonetheless very good. The deal breaker on these, or any Kai blade for that matter IMO, is the price. Cheap they ain't.

I rate Kai blades super smooth and sharp shave every time, have only ever used them in the ASD2 though

Today I used this blade for its 2nd outing in my most used Tech, a well used English "ball end" post-war, ergo "MkI" ASD2. ;) Perhaps I put my thumb on the scale using A&E Cuban Highball Kaizen base soap, but this shave was Gillette top tier level spectacular.

I have used Kai blades a couple of times and found them to be very sharp and held their sharpness longer than my patience on waiting for them to blunt so I could test another blade.
I used them in an R89 Razor, so in my limited experience I rate them quite high but that means not a lot tbh lol :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps I was lucky enough to have gotten a box that holds a good set of blades. :unsure:

Today I used this blade for its 2nd outing in my most used Tech, a well used English "ball end" post-war, ergo "MkI" ASD2. ;) Perhaps I put my thumb on the scale using A&E Cuban Highball Kaizen base soap, but this shave was Gillette top tier level spectacular.
Think it's the combination of the two throw in an excellent soap base for good measure and it almost seems impossible to have a bad shave

Iv never tried Kai & actually keep forgetting about them.
where can i pick some up lads please ?

Nice 1 mate thank you

Thanks Mate ordered & came very next day

...But they are too expensive for what they afford.

s1EkDFI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom