JUNE 2021 ACQUISITIONS

Caved in like a prawn cracker doused in Black bean sauce.

Thanks Paul. I love her work and she's so easy to work with.
Yes, Victoria's work is great, this will be my third piece from her. :)

Paul.

Edit: this will be my second lathering bowl, the first one brought many years back, the off white one with the internal rings and raised nipple in the centre.
I also brought an oversized mug which is ideal for my morning coffee fix!

P.

Last edited:
Vintage Bristow's Lanolin Shaving Soap pot as a new home for my Hampshire Wool Fat soap.

ACtC-3fyOMR8829fqdVS1jWOxUCu-3-4iOGKJKnngJLEM1zkKaoz1B1GGJrOj-wNIy37F6Exxcy4jsLrk0rLxllv9HWy0k0u8-DDmH638MwuxQQn09pJxAg4kQTdq6BIH9d65eGXLGjFI-0EkY5ReoYhX-_1bg=s800

This little beauty just arrived the quality is fantastic absolutely love it..the badger hair is extremely soft but not quite as soft as the badger hair Czech & Speak use theirs is like silk but this is a little denser feels wonderful looking forward to trying it ! Sorry the lighting isn’t the best5392E23F-BCDC-44F5-8D31-09E527610401.jpeg54D265B2-ED05-4145-849C-887680D6A189.jpegAEE22F84-865C-4F7A-9744-E00BA26750F0.jpeg

To be honest I have done the same....for the same reason. I don't use a scrub much....usually after a cut ...just to sand down the surface before I attack it again
I used to use scrubs twice a week when using cartridges - however since I switched to DE, SE and straights... I don’t really feel the need for it as much! Once a week (sometimes even once every couple of weeks) feels like it’s enough for my skin.
Never tried to use one after a cut lol! Might need to give it a try

I used to use scrubs twice a week when using cartridges - however since I switched to DE, SE and straights... I don’t really feel the need for it as much! Once a week (sometimes even once every couple of weeks) feels like it’s enough for my skin.
Never tried to use one after a cut lol! Might need to give it a try
If the cut has healed it can be reopened when the blade meets the 'scab'. Sand it down....no problem!

More hand/face/body soaps from Ganders Farm:

ACtC-3fcJ1-f6dzCE5qmy6hsDO8bccG3DQx6Y93ynFYARfce9_hYqVE-2AK8Z1v247ToILL-zDSfvGZzStHzRUzol57rHZjbiZf-Fhrr6wk5t-DJVU0LMAsgCWHQPCoIgdELcFK2AMQ4uuQOs3EaJiIzcykLCA=w800

K.I.S.S., Keep It simple soap, Unscented minimal ingredients perfect for sensitive skin - for the bath/shower
Gardeners Bar, Honey and Yarrow - Hand soap
Floral Bar, Honeysuckle and Geranium - for the Mrs
The Soothing Soap, Our strongest scent, Birch, Hop, Sage. More masculine and a scent reminiscent of wood smoke! - my pre-shave soap

Back
Top Bottom