JUNE 2021 ACQUISITIONS

Father's Day gift yesterday.

A Stoll Jr. SE Lather Catcher and case. Printed by my youngest son.

odli5rS.jpg

qA02qUd.jpg

ON3tBhS.jpg

Very impressive 3D design by Roger Quintero, aka SlimGem.

Very eager to give it a run out.

Thanks to Salt lane runner I now have 10 more Palmolive sticks. That takes me up to 22. That is in addition to my stock of 31 Arko sticks. Would anyone care to estimate how many years they will last if I shave every day?

How long is a piece of string?

It's difficult to work out how long soap will last.

It's over 50 shaving sticks which is a lot of soap.

If one has a face like Beaker from the Muppets and use a Simpsons Wee Scot for one pass they would probably last for 200 hundred years.

However if one has face like Harry Maguire and use a Simpsons Chubby 3 for 3 passes then they would probably last til the end of this calendar year if you are lucky.

For someone like yourself with a normal sized brush etc then I imagine the figure will be somewhere in between those 2 figures.

Sorry I couldn't provide a more reasonable estimate.

How long is a piece of string?

It's difficult to work out how long soap will last.

It's over 50 shaving sticks which is a lot of soap.

If one has a face like Beaker from the Muppets and use a Simpsons Wee Scot for one pass they would probably last for 200 hundred years.

However if one has face like Harry Maguire and use a Simpsons Chubby 3 for 3 passes then they would probably last til the end of this calendar year if you are lucky.

For someone like yourself with a normal sized brush etc then I imagine the figure will be somewhere in between those 2 figures.

Sorry I couldn't provide a more reasonable estimate.
100 years? I’ll take that.

Back
Top Bottom