July Acquisitions

@karlc They are Glycerine soaps from an Ukraine shop named Elly's Wondershop, i got them in a combined buying deal on the Dutch Forum, i tried to google the place, but no joy https://ellyws.blogspot.com/?m=1 . The smells are subdued, and the ice in the Banana soap is very little, the banana smell is very nice, but disappears while shaving, a pity. On the other hand, Glycerin soap can be melted by Au bain-marie method, when melted, added menthol crystals will dissolve, stir and let cool
Just don't try to cool it quick, like a member of the Dutch forum did, by opening the cold water-faucet wide open above the melted contents, he flushed 98% of his precieus Mama Bear Iced Peppermint down the drain

Last edited:
Mail called today and I thought it was the Karve SS Razor...... Still in hasn't touched the Land of Oz

Does anybody owns the B&M 42, because, I cannot make out the scent straight from the tub, smell bloody weird on it own I think I'm going to vomit ...quickly pass me a bucket

...Does anybody owns the B&M 42, because, I cannot make out the scent straight from the tub, smell bloody weird on it own I think I'm going to vomit ...quickly pass me a bucket...

It's petunias I read. I have never smelled nor used it and probably won't for the very reason you just listed (as well as you serving as the canary in the coal mine ).

P.S. You're gonna luv that A&E soap base.

One of these ( stock foto)

And this cracking TRUSTEEL with crowns

Attachments

• trusteel.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 2
Extro Arzachena soap and aftershave lotion
Alavrez Gomez White Magnolia EDT

Both cheap purchases from ESC

Nivea for men moisturiser £1 from the local Co-Op store while buying some cat food

Still waiting the Cadman to appear

Just received this late 30's, made in Berlin, Golf Asan - I paid £25 with delivery. The handle needed re-silver plating and the nickel has a tiny flake on one side of the top cap and a couple of teeny dings but otherwise it's mint! I bet it has some interesting tales to tell! Going to shave with it in the morning and report back!

What a beauty. I'm as green with envy