jhclare is brushless !!

Hi folks!

O.k, I'll admit it, I am the person responsible for jhclare being brushless!! I didn't know know it was John's last brush,I could have asked, I should have asked, but i didn't - I'm sorry, ever so sorry :cry: I should have said " O.k John, thank you for selling me your last brush, but I don't need it right away, you go ahead and continue to use it until you have sourced another! - but I didn't, I just paid me money, said ta! and did a "runner" - with the man's last brush!! :(

What kind of a man am I to do something like that? I hate myself! I suspect most of the forum members will now condemn me for my heartlessness, and complete lack of feeling, not mention lack of humanity also! There is every chance I will receive a right verbal kicking over this...heh,heh,heh :lol: Anyway John, do you have a replacement yet? A big fat bird tells me you may well have been talking to one of our illustrious Brush makers very recently ;)

Regards etc..

spandex..

He can buy some Musgo in the interim with the money he got for the brush :lol:

John has had some seriously good brushes over his shaving career, I am sure he knows what he is after. What brush did you buy?

Audiolab said:
He can buy some Musgo in the interim with the money he got for the brush :lol:

John has had some seriously good brushes over his shaving career, I am sure he knows what he is after. What brush did you buy?
Hi Audio!

Yes, it was John's Savile row 3120, small but perfectly formed as they say. I have yet to use it, but by all accounts, it's quite a performer.

spandex..

I like the SR brushes, in my opinion they are really good and at a decent price. The 3120 is a nice knot and size and if I was to choose another SR this would be the one. My 3824 is still an excellent brush but my taste has changed over the last while and I find it a bit floppy now but perhaps it is me more than the brush that has changed. I still like to use use it when I want a super soft experience with a nice cream but it does still lather soaps well, the 3120 should be a little more stiff so a bit of a different animal to my SR but still that same quality.

Shame they aren't more readily available, they really are decent and reasonably priced brushes.

Back
Top Bottom