jhclare is brushless !!

Hi folks!

O.k, I'll admit it, I am the person responsible for jhclare being brushless!! I didn't know know it was John's last brush,I could have asked, I should have asked, but i didn't - I'm sorry, ever so sorry I should have said " O.k John, thank you for selling me your last brush, but I don't need it right away, you go ahead and continue to use it until you have sourced another! - but I didn't, I just paid me money, said ta! and did a "runner" - with the man's last brush!!

What kind of a man am I to do something like that? I hate myself! I suspect most of the forum members will now condemn me for my heartlessness, and complete lack of feeling, not mention lack of humanity also! There is every chance I will receive a right verbal kicking over this...heh,heh,heh :lol: Anyway John, do you have a replacement yet? A big fat bird tells me you may well have been talking to one of our illustrious Brush makers very recently

Regards etc..

spandex..

He can buy some Musgo in the interim with the money he got for the brush :lol:

John has had some seriously good brushes over his shaving career, I am sure he knows what he is after. What brush did you buy?

Audiolab said:
He can buy some Musgo in the interim with the money he got for the brush :lol:

John has had some seriously good brushes over his shaving career, I am sure he knows what he is after. What brush did you buy?
Hi Audio!

Yes, it was John's Savile row 3120, small but perfectly formed as they say. I have yet to use it, but by all accounts, it's quite a performer.

spandex..

I like the SR brushes, in my opinion they are really good and at a decent price. The 3120 is a nice knot and size and if I was to choose another SR this would be the one. My 3824 is still an excellent brush but my taste has changed over the last while and I find it a bit floppy now but perhaps it is me more than the brush that has changed. I still like to use use it when I want a super soft experience with a nice cream but it does still lather soaps well, the 3120 should be a little more stiff so a bit of a different animal to my SR but still that same quality.

Shame they aren't more readily available, they really are decent and reasonably priced brushes.