Jagen David DE Razors

D

Deleted member 12673

Anyone got these? If so, which ones?

I got one the Jagen David E02 in particular from Amazon uk a few years ago only like £5.99 delivered but I love this razor, long handle with good grip and plastic, light and hot fair bit of blade exposure and it's really efficient too, honestly for the price I got it

No longer available on Amazon UK buts the link to it if anyone's interested

They've come out under all manner of offbeat names from Haryali to RazoRock. Different handles. Indeed, not at all a bad razor and actually a bit of a step up from the Gillette Sterling (or "7 O'Clock" generally from India) that it copies as these cheap Gillettes are a bit thin. If you find a Gillette Double Edge from back in the '90s, which is where the "Sterling" started - that's a good razor.

They've come out under all manner of offbeat names from Haryali to RazoRock. Different handles. Indeed, not at all a bad razor and actually a bit of a step up from the Gillette Sterling (or "7 O'Clock" generally from India) that it copies as these cheap Gillettes are a bit thin. If you find a Gillette Double Edge from back in the '90s, which is where the "Sterling" started - that's a good razor.
I used this razor with the insert of the savier razor which goes between the two de blades, so basically I had to de blades in it and it was amazing and super efficient

Will try this with the gillette tech I got with the waiver insert and two de blades and will use the stainless steel iKon handle next time with both the tech and David jagen head too

Basically can use that saiver insert to use two de blades on any de razor that doesn't have the two holes on the baseplate

@pjgh I wonder if the David jagen is a tech clone, just looked at them side to side seem similar only difference is there's more blade reveal and more of a gap on the David jagen compared to the tech

Back
Top Bottom