Jabonman Premium Soaps

I have just received an email from Manuel with a list of available soaps. Two which took my fancy were in his premium formula soaps, Haitian Vetiver and Gea, a new Bergamot, Lavender, cedar, Neroli scent. Has anyone any experience of either of these? Or I would appreciare any other reccos.
Cheers

Can you post up what he has available?

Sorry, don't have experience of the premium formula only the original, which were always good.

Hi Mark, enchanted (sorry for my English, is the translator of google)
'm Manuel, manufacturer of soaps Eufros (JabonMan). Thank you for the trust you place in my soaps.
I mention general information :
The price is 14,20 euros in aluminium pot large diameter and 125g.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or paypal in magafe_es@yahoo.es
Shipping costs are:
- Europe: 9.15 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 15.45 euros.
- Rest of the world:
1) 12.70 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 23.80 euros.
2) New option express delivery, to 16.23 euros up 500g and 21.30 euros to 1000g. The shipment arrives in about a week, but can offer no guarantee because it is not delivered under signature.
With every purchase land include some small sample of other soap. I send you what I have available:
SOAPS : 14.20 € / soap
- Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange (out of stock, available soon)
- Wet Earth (new) 18,60 euros, great improvement in the aroma, with more quality and potency.
- Eastern Breeze
- Citrus
- Roses (new, smell of rose petals)
- Violets
- Lavender (french)
- Mare Nostrum (Flowers with light touch of aniseed. Last units)
- Dama de Noche (Flower)
SOAPS : New Premium Line : Soaps with the highest quality components, such as jojoba oil, linseed, rhassoul and essential oils unusual quality, for a delicious experience of shaving.
- Vetiver Haití : 24 € / soap
- Rose Bourbon : 34 € / soap
- Gea : 20 € /soap (bergamot, lavender, cedar, neroli...) Out of stock, available in 3-4 days)
BALMS : 15 € in 75ml airless, I tried to create a product of very high-end, leads aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, vitamin E, allantoin, bisabolol, lactic acid, glycerin and very light menthol. It absorbs quickly, leaves no fat and very little is sufficient, it is very slippery, immediately calms the skin .
I now have :
- Wet Earth. (smooth menthol)
- East Breeze. (smooth menthol)
- Roses. (smooth menthol). New formula.
- Citrus. New Formula
- Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange.
- Dama de Noche (smooth menthol) . New formula.
- Rosa Bourbon. New formula, 17 €
- Vetiver Haití. New formula, 17€
- Gea. New formula, 15 €

I've tried both the Standard and the Premium. In all honesty I find both to be equally brilliant. I think most of the extra costs for the Premium comes from the scents used (as Gea is only €5 more but Rosa is €20 more).

I tried the Rosa Bourbon and it was bloody lovely: a really deep, rich, luxurious rose scent. But in terms of performance I don't see much of a difference.

I've tried both the Standard and the Premium. In all honesty I find both to be equally brilliant. I think most of the extra costs for the Premium comes from the scents used (as Gea is only €5 more but Rosa is €20 more).

I tried the Rosa Bourbon and it was bloody lovely: a really deep, rich, luxurious rose scent. But in terms of performance I don't see much of a difference.

I strongly suspect that Rosa Bourbon is scented with Rosa Damascena, hence the big jump in price and exquisite scent

Anyone tried the Haitian Vetiver? I like Vetiver but don't want it if it is fairly smoky.

The gea sounds like a no brainer and if the Vetiver is quite smoky, I guess I will go for the Wet Earth. decisions, decisions.......

I love Cítrico's scent. Dama de Noches it OK. His soap makes a lovely lather. But it turns my face on fire. One of the maaany though.

Last edited:
All of them are wonderful, but Premium Formula is awesome... The new ones include jojoba and linen, plus shea butter and lanolin. And yes, the Rosa Bourbon is Rosa Damascena. Vetiver Haiti is a very strong pure Vetiver Scent and Gea is very similar to Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male perfume.

The properties of these Eufros Premium are really really good... It lathers very easy a creamy and dense lather, very smooth, protective and with an incredible post shave. And what to say about the scents... [emoji7]
8c4910af18a4b2ee22977e4b437c23bd.jpg

fdf951e2efd5e50f1ae5c32ee086fd06.jpg

8761d146d1410361239d88a3a79b38dd.jpg

ba86278baee8dcfc68e0d8846838788d.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone tried the Haitian Vetiver? I like Vetiver but don't want it if it is fairly smoky.

The gea sounds like a no brainer and if the Vetiver is quite smoky, I guess I will go for the Wet Earth. decisions, decisions.......

I'm a sucker for dry, smoky vetiver, and this one fits the bill perfectly. You realise that any other vetiver soap is made for toddlers after having tried Manuel's version. If perhaps a bit too much sniffed from the box, it mellows lathered up, and post-shave it takes on a somewhat more zesty character. Lovely! If you're not keen on smoky and dry, you probably had better stay away. The Tierra Humeda/Wet Earth is a bit more cautious, might suit you better - if keeping with Manuel, that is.

As for premium vs regular versions -- they're equal in my book: great soaps! I have the Brisa de Oriente/Eastern Breeze too. Quite similar to P&B Sanskrit, I'd say.

Thanks, I found it hard to decide so ended up ordering the Gea, Wet Earth, Eastern Breeze and the Citrus. Postage worked out cheaper per soap that way.....

Thanks, I found it hard to decide so ended up ordering the Gea, Wet Earth, Eastern Breeze and the Citrus. Postage worked out cheaper per soap that way.....
Eastern Breeze is lovely. Like a mellow P&B Sanskrit.

Let us know what you think of the other scents when you get them please. I'm pretty sure Gea will be in my next order.

All four arrived yesterday, along with four samples. I am forbidden reviewing them until my birthday in a months time but I can review the samples. I am going along with this dictat in an attempt to get my wife on my side in my current buying spree, although I think that I may be loosing the battle after my St. James of London buying spree this morning from Creightons sale.

The first sample I used was the premium vetiver. Although smoky, the balance in the scent is fantastic. Very strong in the sample pot but on your face the strenghth is perfect for me. Great creamy thick lather with lots of cushion and left good face feel. I liked this so much I cant resist ordering some.

The other samples were
Roses-as Manuel says it smells of rose petals
Lavender-smells like dried lavender, a little like those Lavender pot pouuris. Quite simply.
Dame de noche-this smells quite strong and although I am no expert on floral scents,I think it is Hyacinths which I find really dominant if we have them in the house. Not for me.

The scents of my four purchases are great but I wll review the more thoroughly later.

I am intrigued at how the Rose Bourbon will differ from the Rose (petals) one. I may have to ask for a sample with the next Vetiver purchase.

Incidentally I really like the tins. They are half filled so good for lathering and the soap is the softest I have bought to date. Is this what is often referred to as a croap?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom