Jabonman Premium Soaps

My additional order arrived last week and it is really powerful but when lathered up ,not quite as strong as in the tin. I would say it is now my current favourite soap. The Citricos and the Gea should be great when the weather warms up. I now have five Jabonmans and they all smell good but very different. I received a sample of the Rosa Bourbon and although I can appreciate its quality, I don't think that it is for me.

To me it has a fresh cologne type scent, some very mild lavender, vanilla, citrus and I think that there is a touch of mint. I think that I have read that it is similar to Jean Paul Gautiers Le Male. Nothing stands out too much. It just smells good. Sorry if that is not too helpful!

Reactions: p.b
My soaps arrived today I ordered Wet Earth and Gea plus a couple of samples (Rose Bourbon & Lavanda). The Gea has a wonderful scent and is a definite keeper, the Wet Earth I am not sure of......... so the may be on BST. The Rose Bourbon is very nice but not for me and the Lavanda I will buy a full tub of.
The test lather produced a great creamy protective lather and it lathers easily.
Great soaps and fast service as well !!

I love Cítrico's scent. Dama de Noches it OK. His soap makes a lovely lather. But it turns my face on fire. One of the maaany though.
I want to update this post: I slowly introduced the soap to my skin by mixing it with an unscented cream and now my skin does not react to it. Its a wonderful soap.

Back
Top Bottom