Italian Barber Intros Tech Clone

Thank You for the input. It sounds like its a good razor.

As a Gillette Tech enthusiast, curious whether anyone has tried the Baili 191? Currently under £7 on Aliexpress.

The Baili BR171 is the same razor (same head) and is a SUPERB DE razor!! They are super smooth and the head covers the blade end tabs to boot. I assure you from one Tech lover to another that you will love it.

The Baili BR171 is the same razor (same head) and is a SUPERB DE razor!! They are super smooth and the head covers the blade end tabs to boot. I assure you from one Tech lover to another that you will love it.
Funnily enough - just mooching at the Kanzy razor. Seems identical to the Baili 171 - slightly cheaper on the Bay.

Thanks & good luck. A good razor bought on the cheap warms the heart. I just haggled into a pristine English Gillette "ball end" Tech for $10.00 U..S. total the other day. It's my second of this particular model as I really like the post-war ones better as at least to my face they are smoother.

Likewise, enjoy a cheap razor these days. Been round the block buying razors; now enjoying the basic stuff again.