It might be "grim oop north"...

... but having just come back from Falkirk, it's way, way grimmer in Falkirk :? even compared with Liverpool 20 years ago

The closest I can come to describing it is "Tirana with Tesco" - all grey, run down and horrid - with a monster retail park in the middle, dominated by a Tesco superstore...

If someone could also explain why all the emergency telephones on the M9 are placed so that they obscure the lower light of the motorway warning lights, I'm sure there's someone at TrafficScotland that needs acquainting with a length of ragged tram line in the general 'erse' area.

hunnymonster said:
... but having just come back from Falkirk, it's way, way grimmer in Falkirk :? even compared with Liverpool 20 years ago

The closest I can come to describing it is "Tirana with Tesco" - all grey, run down and horrid - with a monster retail park in the middle, dominated by a Tesco superstore...

If someone could also explain why all the emergency telephones on the M9 are placed so that they obscure the lower light of the motorway warning lights, I'm sure there's someone at TrafficScotland that needs acquainting with a length of ragged tram line in the general 'erse' area.

Falkirk.... Spent a week there one day.

Back
Top Bottom