Isen Vann

Hi All

I just wondered if anyone else has tried Isen Vann (peppermint and menthol) shaving soap and after shave by Professor Blighty?

I ordered some on friday lunchtime and it came yesterday. I tried the soap and it proved to lather very nicely and had a fresh clean smell which was not overpowering. Being glycerin based the razor glided well. A good result. I then used the same After shave and can honestly say i love it......hard to describe but reminded me of trebor mints(the green ones), i dont think you can get them now. Very fresh, very clean and the fragrence is long lasting. I can thouroughly recommend this product and I certainly will be ordering more form the range as soon as my old dear lets me have more room on in the bathroom cabinet.

I haven't tried the Isen Vann but I've been working through his Christmas Pudding soap and while the scent isn't anything to write home about, as a soap the performance is better than any of the other artisan soaps I've tried. The tub it comes in makes it easy to load the brush too.

I have had the Isen Van from the Prof. and really liked te scent,it produced a great lather too .
To be honest he was the only of the artisan soap producers I contacted to take time out to reply to a e mail about his products which counts for a lot in my book , thats why he got my business and why he will again in the future ,
Regards
Derrick

Back
Top Bottom