Is It Real?

This slipped under the radar on the Internet but recently has set it on fire. Is it real or fake? Whatever it is it certainly appears behemoth!! :unsure:

If it is a fake it's incredibly well executed. I saw it on Reddit a while back.

Whether it's a Bigfoot or a dude in a suit, IMO they are wasted there, with a physique like that they'd make $20m a year playing left tackle in the NFL.

For those who have a passing interest in the subject matter or cryptozoology I'd really recommend the Astonishing Legends Podcast, they have a few episodes on the Patterson Gimlin film aka 'Patty' where they examine in very detail all the details to the story.

...For those who have a passing interest in the subject matter or cryptozoology I'd really recommend the Astonishing Legends Podcast, they have a few episodes on the Patterson Gimlin film aka 'Patty' where they examine in very detail all the details to the story.

That film has probably been viewed more than the infamous Zapruder film of the JFK assassination. Despite as such, few if any people have changed their opinion. It's still highly controversial.

That film has probably been viewed more than the infamous Zapruder film of the JFK assassination. Despite as such, few if any people have changed their opinion. It's still highly controversial.

Yeah you are spot on. It's one of the seminal pieces of film footage of the 20th century, up there with the moon landing as well. I imagine it's one of the most analyzed pieces of film of all time as well.

You are right about it still being controversial, but IMO that is the beauty of the film. I think it's a delightful thing that over 50 years later there remains as much uncertainty as there ever was.

Back
Top Bottom