Irishbarber

Interested in what you chaps think.

Tried buying from them via Amazon, bit of a shave noob (but loving my Fatboy & Merkur Futur) so still finding preferred suppliers (Have used Truefitt, Executive Shave so far)

Waited two weeks for my order, nothing.

Chased them via eMail, their Amazon mailbox was too full to forward the message.

Only a small order,but they eventually mailed me saying they'd delivered it to the wrong person!

I asked for a packet of blades (£3.00) as compensation, they said no and just refunded.

Very poor customer service, won't be using them again.

Truefitt and executive have both been exemplary in their service.

Anyone else had these kind of problems with Irishbarber?

I bought some GFT moisturiser from them (through Amazon) last year. Very quick delivery and no complaints from me.

I haven't used them since only because by shopping around I can usually find better prices elsewhere.

davidruddell said:
I'm in London, any recommendations for good old bricks and mortar stores highly welcomed too!

RB73 said:
Where are you located fella :?:

A nice Saturday spent in Mayfair will do you m8.

Have a look through here.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2544&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2544&start=0</a><!-- l -->

In all fairness, the customer service may have been crap in this instance however they have lost out on money/product here and that is quite fair of them.

They made a mistake by posting it to the wrong person, in their eyes thay had posted out to you. They have given you a full refund and they are now out of pocket.

Frustrating, yes, but also pretty fair.

As RB73 says. Get yourself out to a few stores. Mayfair is full of them.

Thanks all, I'm a regular visitor round, Jermyn Street/St James area for Cigars (A far more expensive vice than the blade) will have a punt around there and mayfair as you recommend.

Back
Top Bottom