Instant coffee

Saw this article and thought it fascinating…

im normally a coffee pod man (Nespresso) as i quite like the taste and it’s quick and easy although I do own a range of other coffee makers too. I’m just too lazy to use them!

I do have instant at home as back up though. Usually Marks and Spencer’s. Anyone got any recommendations for a decent cup of instant or is this heresy?

Saw this article and thought it fascinating…

im normally a coffee pod man (Nespresso) as i quite like the taste and it’s quick and easy although I do own a range of other coffee makers too. I’m just too lazy to use them!

I do have instant at home as back up though. Usually Marks and Spencer’s. Anyone got any recommendations for a decent cup of instant or is this heresy?
Stick with your Nespresso

Heresy. I used to drink it but I disappeared down the coffee rabbit hole about 10 years ago and can't find the way out. I'm trying to blend decaf with my preferred beans to see if I can back off the caffeine a bit without it tasting rank.

The article is nonesense. The Tesco and Waitrose / Sainsburys will be made by someone like Kenco or Nescafe under licence.

It's just deliberately attention-grabbing rubbish from a desparate "journalist"

I used to use coffee beans, but switched to the convenience of nespresso type pods a couple of years back - they aren't perfect but are somewhere close to fresh ground beans taste.

My favourite are Cafepod Brunch Blend as an all-rounder with a kick.

I also keep a jar of instant in, and just buy whatever is a good deal as they all seem decent nowadays.

Is there such a thing as a decent instant coffee ? , since grinding my own beans and using a filter in the house I find the instant coffee at work bland .
I’ve got some coffee bags to try but first impressions aren’t great either , although slightly better than instant .
Coffee bags are awful!

Instant can be acceptable. I’m not a connoisseur of coffee I’m afraid but like it strong and black.

Azera is a great instant coffee. I believe Gala coffee produces most private label coffee in the UK.

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

Back
Top Bottom