Injector blades, is it only personna from connaught or are there more available.

It'll be interesting to know how the newly-promoted Supply Black Label injector blades are received. They look OK, and the price of $22 for two dozen blades is pretty good for those in North America. Rather more expensive to ship to the UK, but perhaps the UK Supply Suppliers might stock them in future.
Chicks are cheaper (free shipping), and they're excellent blades,... and the magazine is metal, not plastic.

Chicks are cheaper, and they're excellent blades,... and the magazine is metal, not plastic.
Those are the ones that I buy and use, but I do like to try a newcomer blade, especially in this small blade sector. That's why I went nap on the Kamisoris when I could get them here, but the number I still have left is testament to how little I like them. The Supply promo. write-up makes these new ones sound as if they're the finest thing since God created Eve, but I do wonder how different they might be, if at all, to the ones in the white plastic magazine.

No doubt there'll be some commentary, somewhere, sometime, soon.

It'll be interesting to know how the newly-promoted Supply Black Label injector blades are received. They look OK, and the price of $22 for two dozen blades is pretty good for those in North America. Rather more expensive to ship to the UK, but perhaps the UK Supply Suppliers might stock them in future.

Ferrum, I had not read your post, hence the new thread I started. Sorry. Your credit.

Ferrum, I had not read your post, hence the new thread I started. Sorry. Your credit.
No problem. I thought I'd tack it on the back of this one, but it's going to be more clear and easy to follow in your new thread. I'm hoping that contributors, probably in the USA, will get their hands on some of these, and let us know what they think of them, and that's going to be better in your specific thread.

Back
Top Bottom