Impressive customer service from Geo.F.Trumper

I emailed customer service at Trumper's last Friday to ask which skin food would be suitable for my oily skin .
A very pleasant lady replied that she thought Coral Skin Food was probably the most suitable and if I sent her my address she would send me some sample's to try .
I got in from work this afternoon (Wednesday) to find a package from Trumper's that contained ,
3 x 1G sample's of shaving cream ,Limes,Rose and Almond flavour's ,

2 x 8ML sample's of hair and body wash ,Extract of lime's and GFT flavour,s

4 x 8ML sample's of Skin Food , 2x Coral , 1x Sandalwood and 1x Extract of Lime's flavour's ,

All with a compliment's slip with a hand written note on it .

Very refreshing to receive this sort of treatment and pleasant people to deal with .

Derrick.

They're very generous with their samples. I like companies who realise that giving away free stuff is likely to lead to an increase in sales (of course their products have to be good!).

RajK said:
They're very generous with their samples. I like companies who realise that giving away free stuff is likely to lead to an increase in sales (of course their products have to be good!).

I agree. Trumper's have always been this good with UK-based customers, but the other forums are full of international wet shavers complaining that they got charged for postage. You can't beat Trumper's for Customer Service if you ask me.