Images not uploading

For the past couple of weeks I've been having difficulty uploading photos to the forum... I've tried resizing them but makes no difference. The upload bar fills and then hangs before turning like this:

View attachment 63760

Ironically this one uploaded fine :rolleyes:

Anyone else having similar issues?
Yes i'm having the same issues, goes to 100% then sticks there. i'm starting to get fed up with it to be honest. i emailed the help line but as expected no reply. it's happening to me on just about every post

I have had problems with uploading selected pictures for 2+ weeks and still continuing. The funny thing is some can be loaded and some can't even it was taken at the same time. The below print screen picture was able to load after copying from a word file. Directly trying to paste the print screen is unable...
1611639788352.png

Hi all

I'm going to need a volunteer as I can't replicate this issue.

Can someone who has this issue on a PC and (ideally) already knows how to open and inspect the browser developers console please put their hand up? If you don't know how to open the console but are willing to have a go, please volunteer and tell me what browser you are using.

Thanks.

I can Paul

but I am on a MAC , is that any good ?
Thanks Russell

Do you use Safari or another browser? If you let me know I'll find the relevant instructions for you. Basically, I need you to look at the browser console log (a key combination should show it) just after an upload failure. The error should be detailed there and may shed some light on the issue.

As you will gather I can't reproduce the error.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom