if you had to choose one DE/SE/SR for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Fortunately, a dozen or more razors would fit the bill for me, but the humble R89, and it would have to be the R89 (preferably Rose Gold flavoured) as opposed to the DE89, would probably win out, at least today. The looks, feel, balance, just suit, and whilst it is mild by mordern standards, I found its efficiency increased with use.

Last edited:
Pointless question.
Another clown on the ignore list.
This seems a tad dour...I don't know if you are feeling off, but your an experienced hand and know "top five", "favourite", "only one", "best" etc are amongst the most popular threads, often repeated, and serve to keep members, especially new members, informed — of what is currentlly vogue, or members changing preferences. Indeed you have, I would hazard a guess contributed to numerous similar threads previously. Your not deliberately reinforcing a Scotts steryotype are you?' or is it a Glasgow - Edinburgh thing that us soft, southern, heathens don't get... :)

1631659437013.png

Last edited:
I’m torn between three I couldn’t do without! The Twig, Hone 15 and Tatara Masamune. If I had to choose I think the Hone just pups the Tatara but it would completely depend on how many days growth!

This seems a tad dour...I don't know if you are feeling off, but your an experienced hand and know "top five", "favourite", "only one", "best" etc are amongst the most popular threads, often repeated, and serve to keep members, especially new members, informed — of what is currentlly vogue, or members changing preferences. Indeed you have, I would hazard a guess contributed to numerous similar threads previously. Your not deliberately reinforcing a Scotts steryotype are you?' or is it a Glasgow - Edinburgh thing that us soft, southern, heathens don't get... :)

View attachment 76864
Yup. Bad day. May I offer unreserved apologies for any that I have offended.

although i said the twig for me, i still havent tried the more aggressive version the thorn, so i wonder if one day once i use that if i'll be more swayed towards that, i got a feeling i will be tbh

I'm surprised I don't think I've seen the vector, karve or pearl flexi being mentioned, they normally get a lot of love

Back
Top Bottom