Identification help on Bi_Bo Travel Razor ?

Dave in KY

Monkeying Around
Thursday OCtober 7, 2021
Razor: Bi_Bo Travel Razor
Blade: Gillette Platinum
Brush: Graydog Cocobolo/Synbad
Soap: Ethos Vanilla Safi
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Ethos Dragonsbeard Skin Food Splash
Fragrance: Ethos Dragonsbeard EDP
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,065

So here is a razor not in Waits Compendium or anywhere else I can find on the internet but it's an Open Comb for OCtober. If anyone knows anything about this silver plated vintage travel razor, please fill me in. It was a smooth but very efficient shaver. Just a joy to use and have. The Vanilla Safi fit right in and is a generous sample from Pete who I hope is well. Take care everyone !

Interesting, is it a flat blade razor? I can't tell by the pix. Probably German made, USA and England are usually proudly stamped on their razors. Obviously an OLD clone and probably a great shaver.

Thanks, I found a completed listing of one sold on ebay and it had identical except for a different case. The seller said he was glad I reached out to him and that there were at least 2 in existence. This was what it said.
THIS IS A VERY RARE BI-BO 4-PIECE SAFETY RAZOR IN ITS ORIGINAL METAL CASE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING SHAVING AND BARBER SHOP MEMORABILIA FOR MANY YEARS, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN SEARCHING ON EBAY AND OTHER AUCTION SITES FOR WELL OVER A YEAR WITHOUT SUCCESS - SO MY CONCLUSION IS THAT IT IS EXTREMELY RARE. THERE IS NO INDICATION OF THE MANUFACTURER APART FROM THE BI-BO TRADEMARK AND A STYLISED LETTER 'H' OR BUTTERFLY ON THE BOTTOM OF THE METAL CASE WHICH HAS BEEN DIFFICULT TO PHOTOGRAPH AS IT IS NOT CLEAR.

Flat blade!!! At first mine felt like it wasn't doing anything, but it was giving me a velvety smooth efficient shave. Definitely German made, I haven't seen flat ones from anywhere else, they come with different names on them.

Mine.