I think I've cracked it

Today after a couple of weeks with a DE i think ive cracked it, good hot shower used proraso pre/after cream, I then tried out my new la toja shqve stick(bought for traveling) face lathered it and let rip with my murkur futur loaded with a new feather blade(first time for that too). I only need 2 passes for my 3-4 days growth with the odd touch up where missed bits finished with proraso balm silky smooth im over the moon with this combo. Im just putting it all together for my offshore trip tomorrow i think I'll need a bigger bag :lol:

If you can repeat that result daily or every other day without irritation then you well may have, if you have to wait for your skin to recover then you haven't.

Take care, the kit you use is only 25 % of the story and that combination is rather aggressive even for experienced shavers.

Cheers guys i normally only shave every other dy anyway but the normal razor rash on my neck has gone down loads from when i was using my mach3 and goo, i generally only shave every other day specifically because of my neck I'll stick to that for a while and if my neck clears completely I may step it up to every day. Plus it has made shaving bloody enjoyable ive got the whole routine including shower down to about 20 minutes which is perfectly acceptable to me for a morning routine. Im really enjoying reading on here

Back
Top Bottom