I Thank You A 1000 Times

It would appear to be the custom (thanks CDave ;) ) to make this post somewhat more than meaningful maybe than your usual fayre, and so....

I would like to thank one and all, especially those who have: advised, bought, sold, traded, piffed and been piffed with me. I would like to salute the founding fathers & senior members for making this place somewhere you want to stay.

But most of all I would like to thank 2 very special people: Jim & Joel. Honestly, if they were not such inbred, humourless, horses arses, I may never have clocked this number of posts over here.

So, should you wish to add to this thread can we please, please keep it on the lines of 'how good are we.....', rather than 'how toss is B&B' ('cos we already know that!)

thanks

mick m

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

I too like this place very much, despite the many inbreds (you all know who you are). Really, it´s very nice here and I like it! :D It´s not pretentious and everyone ... well almost everyone :lol:, acts like adults without things to prove every given second.

Threads like these in my experience result in the OP having their post count reset and given an unwanted title...no I'm not speaking from personal experience but seen it happen
faint.gif

Other than that congratulations mate
pedobear-seal-of-approval2.jpg

SiR-ed8 said:
Threads like these in my experience result in the OP having their post count reset and given an unwanted title...no I'm not speaking from personal experience but seen it happen
faint.gif

Other than that congratulations mate
pedobear-seal-of-approval2.jpg

Pedo Bear!?! I am truly baffled as to what this is used to promote :shock: But i dare not Google it or all the bells and whistles will be going off at work and before you can say Pete Townsend i'll be up to my neck in pooh - Yer 'Onner :?

joe mcclaine said:
Vic Flange said:
AWOOGA!!!

You do realise it was Fashanu who shouted that, don't you?

Fashanu's 'ancient' African cry for receiving good news....... :lol:

It was most hilarious when he got called on that. Its the noise an emergency alarm makes on Red Dwarf - he nicked it from Craig Charles.
"Awooga Awooga Abandon ship!"

Back
Top Bottom