I need a bowl! Curse you generous piffing chaps!

Which is the best dunking biscuit?

• Digestive (not chocolate covered, good lord)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rich Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks to a generous pif of a lovely Czech & Speake No. 88 shaving soap, I now need (meaning want and can vaguely justify) a bowl to house this beauty.

I would ideally like a dark wooden bowl, I'm open to recommendations as to where to get one.

Over to you chaps!

Gingerpose said:
Thanks to a generous pif of a lovely Czech & Speake No. 88 shaving soap, I now need (meaning want and can vaguely justify) a bowl to house this beauty.

I would ideally like a dark wooden bowl, I'm open to recommendations as to where to get one.

Over to you chaps!

Invisible edge have a few nice wooden ones, not that expensive either.

Professor Blighty said:
Gingerpose said:

Over to you chaps!

Invisible edge have a few nice wooden ones, not that expensive either.

by heck that was a swift response!

Gingerpose said:

Over to you chaps!

What is PIF? Seen it a few times on this forum now.

Thanks
Chris.

Hey! Enough with the thread derailing already:icon_razz:

Still looking for suggestions, ideally something dark brown or black if possible (had a look at the Invisible Edge ones, nice but a little light in colour)

:icon_rolleyes:

Gingerpose said:
Hey! Enough with the thread derailing already:icon_razz:

Still looking for suggestions, ideally something dark brown or black if possible (had a look at the Invisible Edge ones, nice but a little light in colour)

:icon_rolleyes:

Have a talk to Neep (Rod) as makes them sometimes.............I know I have one and very nice it is too............:icon_razz:

[attachment=3667]

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom