I Coloniali

The shaving soap soap?

Very nice scent not of Mango's though, a subtle cologne type scent. A good product but a may produce 'how do I lather this' threads that Mitchell's creates.

The cream with Rhubarb is also very good & has the same scent as the Mango kernal oil soap. The cream makes very good quality lather & has the same base as their excellent For Gentlemen cream (Lavender).

Thanks Paul. Theres a shop locally that sells it and I only saw it in the passing as I was more interested in looking at the prices of the Cade products. The snipy borders tweed proprietor haughtily informed me that the prices were all set by L'Occitane. They seemed to have the entire range of both Cade and I Coloniali.

Thanks

I haven't tried the soap but have the pre/post mango balm; it's ok. I haven't found a pe-shave that works better than hot water. It's nice post shave though; has a bit of a zing to it.

It's a very good hard soap, a little tricky to get a substantial amount of thick lather from, but it's an excellent performer. I would say the scent is subtle slightly smokey mango, with a slight menthol kick to it. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it :shave

I got it from Connaught shaving a couple months ago (great service,by the way)and Im pretty happy with it.Its not as protective or slick as Acca Kappa 1869 shaving cream or Dovo,but provides a good skin care,and thats what it matters to me.I like its scent too but being from J&E,I would have loved it to smelled like their famous lavander cologne.

Back
Top Bottom