i cant wait to get my new brush

i cant wait, after our 8 months of living outa suitcases in a hotel and not having a brush to have a propper shave. i posted a wtb in buy sell and trade, and within no time at all someone came to my rescue with a new forrest 2201 :shave . i cant wait to bin the goo ive been using and i will probably serimoniasly burn the wilkinson special from morrisons, if i wasnt concerned i would burn the house down, again :shock: .

many thanks to the person that came to my rescue, you are a star fido!!

unless anyone wants my wilki special please pm me or its going in the bin :roll: :roll:

Colin

For once I think the gannet squadron may be out on training missions :lol:

Good to hear that you got sorted both with the brush and living out of suitcases, nothing worse. I don't know if I could last that long but I guess sometimes you do not have a choice. It will make that proper shave all the better. The 2201 is worth a whole lot more than it's small price tag and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Just to clarify, my standard 2201 brushes have sold out and I'm having a break from selling. But I do have a few that I am treating as seconds that I haven't listed yet as well as the odd sample I won't use. But when I see a request like the one made by Colin it seemed sensible to offer him one.

Yea been back 6 weeks now, nice to be back, dogs been depressed he has had 7months of being top dog at the local kennels, its cost the insurance as much to kennel him as putting us in a hotel!
The 60inch telly is ok they replaced the 3 piece with a nice land of leather one, but ours was a coopers, 3x the price of the land of leather one, very nice! But hey I only had a 32inch telly b4.
I needed to decorate, but the insurance have only sorted the damage and painted everything beige and the wood work white. Not to our tastes but we are home.
Still have a skip in the garden, spent an hour in it yesterday afternoon finding memories, depressing really, silly things like a 1st mosses basket of our eldest's that was in the attic.

Oh well thanks for the well wishes

Colin

fatboy1971 said:
Well I received the brush yesterday but due to an unfortunate accident involving a 3 foot breaker bar and my left testicle I can't review or stand to use it. Hope I feel better in the week.

My gosh when it rains it pours, all I can say please if we ever met in a thunder storm don't stand to close :lol: hope things get better for you

Attachments

• struck-by-lightning.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 118
Today Is my first proper day on my feet, and I wish it wasn't! I had the snip a number of years ago and I wasn't in this much pain. The quack thinks I've got a bacterial infection, I could have made that assumption! Oh well antibiotics have kicked in so have the painkillers and I'm on the mend.

Colin

Well good luck, you seem to need it!

If you haven't binned the WS, I might be interested if it's badger, I've only got cheap boars, and I'd love to try badger, not sure if I like them..

Let me know ;)

FB.

Colin, get the firm to cough up for a decent rechargable HD impact driver...save you a testicle and them having to pay for a worker off sick.

fatboy1971 said:
Well I received the brush yesterday but due to an unfortunate accident involving a 3 foot breaker bar and my left testicle I can't review or stand to use it. Hope I feel better in the week.

"No" means: NO! That'll learn ya.

• ... oop! Misread that as:
      due to an unfortunate incident involving a 3 foot ball-breaker, and my left testicle
        • *cough* ... denmad mornings![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I hope you feel better soon. Have you got any annual leave, or other plans coming up soon to help you recover from the recent past events? Best wishes, man.

Back
Top Bottom