I am not the only Crazy Packer !!!

I have noted that some of you chaps think my packing is a littler.................er.......................um.......extreme ! :oops: :oops:
well i received a box from France this morning, a large box but very light, what could it be..... i am expecting two things from France but this is too big to be either......

Well this is the Packing:
A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

And this is what was inside, the only thing ! :
4c2a3394.jpg

fab5446f.jpg

:eek: :shock:

looked at the first three pics and thought the sender had shipped a few bottles of as, and 5-6 soaps, balms, etc.

all this for a bakelite razor? :lol: (this is what enhancing the factors of safety means - I'm impressed)

Fair play to the seller, it was never going to arrive broken... :lol: when i first opened the box i couldn't see the razor as it was so well wrapped in the Bubble Wrap, i thought there was nothing in the box at all, (thought it might have been FrenchBlade having a laugh with me !)

I will be giving the E-Bay seller Top marks on his feedback, and will send him a nice little thank you note for his Efforts.

I have a years supply of bubble wrap to use now thanks to this parcel :D .....

I might suggest the seller joins up here, as then if we buy something from him every once in a while we will never have to by packing materials again...

I was going to buy a Grooming Kit from him too, glad i didnt, it would have been difficult for delivery at my mum and dads :
20-foot-ground-storage-container-20-foot-iso-shipping-container.jpg

My daughter in law bought a white wool jacket from a seller on ebay once, when it arrived it had been wrapped in newspaper, and the printers ink had run into the jacket, as the parcel had become wet.

Some people just have no sense at all.

henkverhaar said:
sunburyboy93 said:
hunnymonster said:
You might want to edit your address out of that pic...
Ta HM

All done :D

You know that this type of 'scrambing' can actually be undone, right?

Remember the case of the guy who put his picture online, scrambled like this, together with a description of what illegal stuff he had done (or something to that effect)?

Henk

Yeah i saw that, some peadophile did it and they unscrambled it,,,,,serves him right, if anyone wants to unscramble my address then good luck to them, they can then send me a letter to prove thay have done it ! and to thank them i will put it in the bin.... :D

That definitely could've survived a bomb blast. Glad it got to you in one piece. Talk about overkill. At very least you've bubble wrap for use throughout the entire year.

I've had a package delivered at work in a similar fashion... a 38dm³ box delivered by two chaps who drove a 7.5t truck from the arse end of Glasgow to me in Newcastle (175 miles each way).... they handed it to me and were keen for me to open it there and then because they were convinced they'd been "set up" because the box weighed as much as a box.

I opened it, and it appeared to be completely empty. Much swearing ensued from the two chaps.

Then I lifted the flaps at the bottom and there in a little plastic bag was the PCMCIA card I was expecting. Could easily have been sent in a small jiffy bag rather than driven from Glasgow, but that's the wonderful world of modern logistics.

Back
Top Bottom