Hydro Comfort

That would be approx. 6" of hair seeing how the average hair grows approx. 1/2" per month. My guess is the multi-blade would jam up with hair. You'd damn near need an air compressor to blow it clean between strokes. :unsure:
Aye they Can Clog Up..But..A Few Wipes with the Fingers & Running Water Keeps Em Clear..I Use Up & Down Buffing Strokes to Get the Heavy Beard Off..Not an Issue for Me & I Have a Real Heavy Growth Compared to the Average Beard & Maybe then Some..I have Been Mistaken for an Arab..Nae Kiddin.. :cool:

Billy

View attachment 67002
I Am a Straight Razor User..I Hone Em..The Gillette Fusion is Hard to Beat for a Cart..That thing Above is a Piece of Cheap Junk Compared to this Razor..I Can Knock Down a Year or More of a Fully Grown Beard with a Gillette Fusion..That Wilki above is Just a Piece of Watered Low Down Cheap Neo Con Junk.. :cool:

Billy
Tell us what you really think. ;)

You must shave under a waterfall as in the past I could never keep the hairs from clogging up between blades no matter what. I even remember using a toothpick to dislodge those rascals! ;)

However, I would attempt that feat with a Gillette Guard! Of course, you'd have to throw me into a Third World prison to not shave for a year. :ROFLMAO:

You must shave under a waterfall as in the past I could never keep the hairs from clogging up between blades no matter what. I even remember using a toothpick to dislodge those rascals! ;)

However, I would attempt that feat with a Gillette Guard! Of course, you'd have to throw me into a Third World prison to not shave for a year. :ROFLMAO:
What happened to the second world? :unsure:

That's not from the beard, it's that table cloth you wear on yer head! :poop:
Never Wore One..But..I have Dark Arab or Mexican Like Skin in the Summer..I was Mistaken for an Arab Without a Beard in a Pub..Guy thought I was a Tourist or Summit..To Add to the Story..This is True & NOT a Go at Anybody..My Girlfriend Once Bought Me a Billy Bin Laden Tee Shirt..Cause She Knew I Liked Him..The Looks a Got with that Tee Shirt in Glasgow..Man it was a Laugh..It was a Laugh..But the Joke was On Em Cause I Was Not Kiddin..I Dont Like the Western Attitude Towards So Called Developing Countries.. :ROFLMAO:

Billy

@TobyC not cool. It’s called a keffiyeh and I find posting a poop emoji next to your derogatory comment personally offensive regardless of who it was aimed at.
Not aimed at anyone. The poo-dude was used because it was a shit post. I'm offended at not being able to lightheartedly joke around without someone getting their panties in a wad. Grow up, this is a world of many people, we're not all the same.

Did anyone notice the launch of the Hydro Comfort? It appears to be a competitor to the Skin Guard.

View attachment 66876
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom