Hydro Comfort

That would be approx. 6" of hair seeing how the average hair grows approx. 1/2" per month. My guess is the multi-blade would jam up with hair. You'd damn near need an air compressor to blow it clean between strokes.
Aye they Can Clog Up..But..A Few Wipes with the Fingers & Running Water Keeps Em Clear..I Use Up & Down Buffing Strokes to Get the Heavy Beard Off..Not an Issue for Me & I Have a Real Heavy Growth Compared to the Average Beard & Maybe then Some..I have Been Mistaken for an Arab..Nae Kiddin..

Billy

Tell us what you really think.

You must shave under a waterfall as in the past I could never keep the hairs from clogging up between blades no matter what. I even remember using a toothpick to dislodge those rascals!

However, I would attempt that feat with a Gillette Guard! Of course, you'd have to throw me into a Third World prison to not shave for a year.

What happened to the second world?

That's not from the beard, it's that table cloth you wear on yer head!
Never Wore One..But..I have Dark Arab or Mexican Like Skin in the Summer..I was Mistaken for an Arab Without a Beard in a Pub..Guy thought I was a Tourist or Summit..To Add to the Story..This is True & NOT a Go at Anybody..My Girlfriend Once Bought Me a Billy Bin Laden Tee Shirt..Cause She Knew I Liked Him..The Looks a Got with that Tee Shirt in Glasgow..Man it was a Laugh..It was a Laugh..But the Joke was On Em Cause I Was Not Kiddin..I Dont Like the Western Attitude Towards So Called Developing Countries..

Billy

@TobyC not cool. It’s called a keffiyeh and I find posting a poop emoji next to your derogatory comment personally offensive regardless of who it was aimed at.
Not aimed at anyone. The poo-dude was used because it was a shit post. I'm offended at not being able to lightheartedly joke around without someone getting their panties in a wad. Grow up, this is a world of many people, we're not all the same.