How to keep soap stick fresh?

A strange question I know, but I have a selection of soaps some in sticks (3 x La Toja, plus a couple of others) and I have a couple of 'Sharon's soaps one in a bowl with only a cling film lid. Do they just keep fresh in their original covers/cases or will they go off or should I keep them in airtight containers, Just wondering but I have enough to last for a fair while..........and I like to rotate them?
Steve

I keep my Mama Bear ones in the original plasticy ? containers. They haven't dried out & still work fine after about 18 months intermittent use.

JohnnyO.

Was wondering as a lot of things have a use by time after opening............or is this just another ploy to get you to buy more...... :shock: :shock:

Perhaps they may lose some scent if left exposed to the air. Personally I don't like sticks so I would grate them in to bowls. If you want to invest in some nice wooden ones with lids I reckon Paul from Connaught Shaving will supply them. Not sure if they're on the site but I reckon if you PM him he'd give you a price.

If it's shaving sticks, just go down a car boot or e-bay and get a Grooming kit, then use the Chrome containers to put
your shaving sticks in.

they have the holes in the top like a pepper pot to let a little air in but not enough to wreck the stick...

481885_090912144737_DSC07243.JPG

JohnnyO said:
I keep my Mama Bear ones in the original plasticy ? containers. They haven't dried out & still work fine after about 18 months intermittent use.

JohnnyO.

After 2yrs there no good need to trade to me :D

Back
Top Bottom