How to get the same colour on two different pages?

I do my round labels that go on the top of the jar in one document, and the long ones that go around the jar in another document. I have to individually select the colour each time, and I don't usually want the standard colours in the little squares, I go to 'more colours', then either 'standard' or custom' - - is there a way I can save the colour used on one doc and apply it to the second.
Some of you may have noticed that it is not unheard of for the label on the top to be a different shade to the one around the jar. :oops:
I usually save them as 'word '97 - 2003', but think my version of word is the later one than that, just tent to save them like that. Not sure if that's any help.

Copy one label from one document to the other, that should transfer the colour pallet then save your documents based on colour rather than shape.

Each document should then include at least one page of rectangular labels and one page of circular labels with the same colour palette.

Should you want to print only one type of label, you can just select the page number and print accordingly from that document.

Back
Top Bottom