How old are you?

Aaalright already.......74

I remember a Town Clerk who was 63 when applying to be Chief Executive of a new Local Authority in 1974.

He was asked a question about his age.

He said he replied: "Age, Sir, is a statistical irrelevance"

He got the job. And retired 2 years later after completing the merger of 5 local councils.

It's great to see the mix of ages here.

Don't believe you!

I came to the conclusion that I am mentally an old man when I walked into Currys some years ago and had no idea what anything was.
Another example was when I recently tried to purchase tapes and was met with some blank looks.
I don't own a mobile phone, I've never downloaded a song. I can use a digital camera ok.
I think I've realised that there is absolutely no point in keeping up with technology because it becomes obsolete so quickly and costs a fortune. I see value in simpler things such as books, gardening. I do like playing Silent Hunter 3 though which I've recently bought.
Technology - Don't know, don't care anymore.

34. And regarding a mid life crisis, Ive just sold my Rolex and bought a dirt bike.
Greenlanes here we come, im not as fit as I was 10 years ago when I had my last dirt bike.

Mikael said:
Several of the bazar guys outside our hotel have told me that they where sure I was no older than 32 and how lucky my wife is to have such a young husband... I´m soon 47 though.

Me too - "late December back in 63" or I4 to you guys