How long does a pot of Trumper's cream last?

I've recently finished using a 1g sample of Trumper's Coconut and it lasted me for three 3-pass shaves.

So this is what I'm thinking. If 1g last me three shaves, then 200g should last for about 600 shaves.

But that's about over two years of shaving! Is this right?

I haven't been using traditional shaving creams long enough to actually finish any pot I've bought so I was wondering how long they last for others.

If I have a small sample of cream :? I seem more inclined to be frugal with it, so I expect a standard size pot of cream would not last as long as you'd expect from this. I presume that you will be using other soaps and creams, so it will certainly last some time if you aren't using it on consecutive days.

Ah well!

I've been tempted to use one cream only consecutively but I've also been tempted by all the other creams I have.

But a tub lasting for a few months is still good value.

That is the best thing about creams to do go quicker so you can buy another and try something new, might seem a stupid thing to say because everyone wants value for money but per shave it is not a huge cost.

Ive been using a Pot of Trumpers coconut for over 2 years.. Mind you , given that its in a rotation of about 15 other creams / soaps (and increasing) Its not exactly showing signs of depletion.

I know there's a 12/24 Month supposed shelf life on it, but its still as good as the day i got it..
Apparently if you keep them tightly closed, stored in a cool, dry place out of sunlight and dont stick your fingers in it - it can potentially last a lot longer.

I've had a pot I got around 15th June, which I use as my main shaving cream. I have tried others, such as T&H sample pack, and other misc soaps and creams. I'd say I'm just about a third through this tube. I'd conservatively say it's lasted 6 months so far if I discount the use of other products. I reckon a pot would last 200 days. 1g a day for me. I normally do 3 passes plus touch ups per day.

Back
Top Bottom