how do injector razors work?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey peeps, so im on a bit of a learning curve, never used an injector razor, how do these work?

i've seen digits on the back of it, i could be wrong but am i right to assume its basically an adjustable single edge razor?

how do the costs of the blades compare to de blades etc?

also how do these compare for head shaving? as i dont shave facial hair, i have a beard and shave my hair on my head off

sorry im a noob, thanks saj

Seriously, though ...

You need to use a magazine (cartridge) which is filled with blades and has a "key" on the side. You push the key into the razor and then "inject" a fresh blade into it. The old blade is pushed out of the other side.

images

A mild, open-comb DE razor works well for head-shaving. Any razor will cut stubble but if you let your hair grow a bit between shaves, beard or head, an open-comb can still slice through it without clogging up.

Seriously, though ...

You need to use a magazine (cartridge) which is filled with blades and has a "key" on the side. You push the key into the razor and then "inject" a fresh blade into it. The old blade is pushed out of the other side.

images
thanks seems easy enough to do...

A mild, open-comb DE razor works well for head-shaving. Any razor will cut stubble but if you let your hair grow a bit between shaves, beard or head, an open-comb can still slice through it without clogging up.

i got this de razor from russia, its called 'Saiver ProfiMed',
it takes two de blades, it also has a open comb on one side and a bar on the other side,
i actually enjoyed using the open comb more in a sense, felt like i was getting a closer shave, if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom