Honing Service

Crossan

Supporter
Supporter
Hey All,

Is there anyone on here that would be willing to hone my Dovo Best (paid of course)? Bought new from invisible edge, only tried using it once (and I've mentioned previously it was like using tweezers!)... lesson still well and truly learnt that shave ready doesn't mean shave ready.

I obviously know there are individuals on here that are capable and have done it previously for other members, but I don't want to ambush people out of the blue.

Olie29 still loving the little Frenchie, already looking forward to tomorrow with my new PAA Peregrino in tow, but would like to try and get this one into the rotation as well.

Cheers all

Crossan

Yes always a good idea to get a second one in the rotation, glad you’re enjoying the little frenchie it’s a really nice shaver but if you’re anything like me you will soon have a growing collection to choose from. I’m sure some of the guys will be along soon to advise and help you in you’re quest to get the Dovo honed up. Enjoy tomorrow’s shave

Oh it's happening without a doubt, you guys are enablers, I keep seeing the SOTD posts now I'm looking at Henckels alongside some fresh TI's, not to mention the Boker I still have in my favourites. I'm going to bankrupt myself at this rate..but with a smile on my face
You sound like you’re not far behind me haha as long as you’re enjoying it that’s what matters

Hey All,

Is there anyone on here that would be willing to hone my Dovo Best (paid of course)? Bought new from invisible edge, only tried using it once (and I've mentioned previously it was like using tweezers!)... lesson still well and truly learnt that shave ready doesn't mean shave ready.

I obviously know there are individuals on here that are capable and have done it previously for other members, but I don't want to ambush people out of the blue.

Olie29 still loving the little Frenchie, already looking forward to tomorrow with my new PAA Peregrino in tow, but would like to try and get this one into the rotation as well.

Cheers all

Crossan
I Got Yer Message about the Hone Job Via One of the Boys.. (y)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom