Home Made Soap - cast your vote!

I've been using soap #1 exclusively for the last week or so and like the smell, nice, “soapy” and clean. My technique or bushes must be a bit lacking as I'm struggling to get enough lather for 3 full passes – not really a problem as I just reload. The lather is rich creamy and thick it just doesn't seem to last for me ( might be taking too long to shave ?? ). Love the moisturising feel post shave.

Next up #2 for a week or so.

Reactions: OSP
What happens to the lather? does it dry out or fade away, or what?

It just seems to fade away on me - I prefer my lather on the dry side. Starts out perfect not sure if it's just me not loading enough but it seems more time related . Still enjoyed the soap a lot though

It just seems to fade away on me - I prefer my lather on the dry side. Starts out perfect not sure if it's just me not loading enough but it seems more time related . Still enjoyed the soap a lot though
hmmmm. weird. then again i shave quite quickly as i just shape my beard and only do 2 passes

Just going to bump this as a reminder of how far OSP has come.

Well done, James.

Thanks Sharon.

You're not doing too bad yourself.

I only have 10 scents and am really struggling with the work load. I don't know how you're managing!

Thanks Sharon.

You're not doing too bad yourself.

I only have 10 scents and am really struggling with the work load. I don't know how you're managing!
Just been re-reading the thread.
You never did manage to get the chicken and vegetable scent.

I'm not impressed. [emoji13]

Reactions: OSP