Hi from the North East

Welcome! I call everybody ‘chaps’ so please don’t be offended or think I’m being sexist in anyway. What other razors have you got your eye on? My better half is getting into DE these days so it’ll do me good to keep my finger on the pulse.

Welcome! I call everybody ‘chaps’ so please don’t be offended or think I’m being sexist in anyway. What other razors have you got your eye on? My better half is getting into DE these days so it’ll do me good to keep my finger on the pulse.
I'm pretty laid back, so I'm hard to offend lol.
I've already acquired a fatip piccolo, futur copy, a razorock German 37 slant and a parker semi slant. I'm finding the slants are particularly good for getting the awkward hairs in the crease of my underarms, if that helps your other half at all.

I'm pretty laid back, so I'm hard to offend lol.
I've already acquired a fatip piccolo, futur copy, a razorock German 37 slant and a parker semi slant. I'm finding the slants are particularly good for getting the awkward hairs in the crease of my underarms, if that helps your other half at all.
I do have an iKon X3 slant head so that might work but she’s pinched my Flare Tip!

Back
Top Bottom