Hi from Hampshire

Hi everyone.

So I've been wet shaving since last summer, cause there had to be at least one upside to this pandemic and spending more time at home etc. Anyways well and truly down the rabbit hole with more soaps than I'm likely to use up any time soon - I know who doesn't right, several different brushes and different blades.

Before this I gave up on shaving my face back in my twenties due to coming away looking like Freddie Kruger afterwards, whilst I'm still improving my technique etc (after all do we ever really stop) the difference between then and now is like night and day - plus I can now enjoy shaving!

Only recently joined owing to a Redditor I chat with pointing out the sale thread, but glad to be here and looking forward to being part of the community!

Thanks.

Welcome to the smoothest and best smelling corner of cyberspace.

Being from Hants I trust you have already got some HWF* in your collection? Support your local soap queen!

*We call it Hampshire Wool Fat on here after Mitchell's Wool Fat. I'm referring to what is officially called Hampshire Lanolin made by Ratna Tantra (ratan on eBay). If not, you can get a little puck for a fiver delivered and it's decent unless you don't get on with lanolin. #3 is my favourite.

Welcome to the smoothest and best smelling corner of cyberspace.

Being from Hants I trust you have already got some HWF* in your collection? Support your local soap queen!

*We call it Hampshire Wool Fat on here after Mitchell's Wool Fat. I'm referring to what is officially called Hampshire Lanolin made by Ratna Tantra (ratan on eBay). If not, you can get a little puck for a fiver delivered and it's decent unless you don't get on with lanolin. #3 is my favourite.
Thanks bud, must admit I haven't yet but came across it a little while ago and it's certainly on the list after my experience with both Mitchell's and Stirling's mutton tallow base! That's for the tip on #3!

@Keltoi
welcome dracula GIF

Back
Top Bottom