Hi from France

Recently got back into wet shaving, after having watching what seems like a million videos on Youtube, I settled for the following as a "starter" kit.

* Rockwell 6s. - I use the R4 -> R1 depending on day.
I have also watched almost all the videos on the Rex Ambassador which is very appealing too. It's a shame that the stand is separate as the two are almost inseparable.

* Simpsons Case : Best Badger ( normally I have to travel and spend the night away once a week - it's a post Covid purchase :))
As it was recently my birthday I have treated myself to a Leonidam, 26 mm Silvertip( have to wait a couple of weeks to receive it)

* Proraso : Eucalyptus and Menthol
I don't have skin that's sensitive to shaving to blade burn bit I am definitely sensitive to perfume. So I have now ordered the Aloe Vera as the Eucalyptus stings for quite some time after a shave.. If I use normal Gillette Shaving gel I have no sting or discomfort.

Great forum , I have already read some really interesting topics..

Cheers Roy

Chris Farley Hello GIF

Recently got back into wet shaving, after having watching what seems like a million videos on Youtube, I settled for the following as a "starter" kit.

* Rockwell 6s. - I use the R4 -> R1 depending on day.
I have also watched almost all the videos on the Rex Ambassador which is very appealing too. It's a shame that the stand is separate as the two are almost inseparable.

* Simpsons Case : Best Badger ( normally I have to travel and spend the night away once a week - it's a post Covid purchase :))
As it was recently my birthday I have treated myself to a Leonidam, 26 mm Silvertip( have to wait a couple of weeks to receive it)

* Proraso : Eucalyptus and Menthol
I don't have skin that's sensitive to shaving to blade burn bit I am definitely sensitive to perfume. So I have now ordered the Aloe Vera as the Eucalyptus stings for quite some time after a shave.. If I use normal Gillette Shaving gel I have no sting or discomfort.

Great forum , I have already read some really interesting topics..

Cheers Roy
Welcome to the Forum Roy. And welcome back to wet shaving:)

-Rico

Back
Top Bottom