Hi from Essex UK

Welcome.

I have skin problems and find wet shaving now the only way to deal with it. Even growing a beard caused me problems.

Keep a light touch, short strokes, and a good routine for preparation and that razor burn will go away, guaranteed.

Hello there!..Welcome to TSR.
Thank you
Welcome.

I have skin problems and find wet shaving now the only way to deal with it. Even growing a beard caused me problems.

Keep a light touch, short strokes, and a good routine for preparation and that razor burn will go away, guaranteed.
Thank you. When I first tried shaving after I got rid of the impetigo my face would bleed, it was like someone had stripped all the skin from my face, that was when I heeded the Dr's advice and decided to grow a beard.

Hello there!..Welcome to TSR.
Thank you
Welcome.

Thank you. When I first tried shaving after I got rid of the impetigo my face would bleed, it was like someone had stripped all the skin from my face, that was when I heeded the Dr's advice and decided to grow a beard.

Had my 1st proper full shave today for 41 yrs and it left my face a little sore, which I expected, but was happy with only 1 small nick so no transfusion needed. Obviously as time goes by my face will become used to being shaved, but for now it's just slow and easy does it.