Hi from Belgium

Hi All,
My name is Marcello (Italian living in Belgium, Flanders).
Have being wet shaving for 4 years with DE and now I have the bug...
I started with a Merkur (the cheapest, don't remember the model), then I was not wisely advised by a top shop in UK to upgrade for Muhle R41 + feather for a closer shave (not a a good idea for my skin... did not realize that daily shaving this way was leading to trouble without a superb technique), then I got the R89 head (much better).
Last year I treated myself with a Rocnel Elite 2020 (my absolute favourite, both for performance and aesthetics) and lately with a Seygus Zeppeling V2 (which I could not come to terms with yet, very strange feeling on my skin).
Nice and well organized forum, looking forward to participate!
Marcello

Big warm welcome :D
My advice is stay away from all the awesome photo's in the SOTD, it only leads to you spending lots of cash on things you didn't know you needed until then lmao :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hi All,
My name is Marcello (Italian living in Belgium, Flanders).
Have being wet shaving for 4 years with DE and now I have the bug...
I started with a Merkur (the cheapest, don't remember the model), then I was not wisely advised by a top shop in UK to upgrade for Muhle R41 + feather for a closer shave (not a a good idea for my skin... did not realize that daily shaving this way was leading to trouble without a superb technique), then I got the R89 head (much better).
Last year I treated myself with a Rocnel Elite 2020 (my absolute favourite, both for performance and aesthetics) and lately with a Seygus Zeppeling V2 (which I could not come to terms with yet, very strange feeling on my skin).
Nice and well organized forum, looking forward to participate!
Marcello
Welcome Marcello

Back
Top Bottom