Hi everyone!

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself too. My name is Christopher and I have been shaving for a long time (!); with a DE razor for about 10 years or so.

However, my shaving patters are very erratic, I sometimes shave every day, sometimes every 2-3 days or more, and I sometimes leave a beard for months. All very variable, and that includes kit! Probably most often I have used a cartridge razor (eg Mach 3, Fusion, Harry's) as I tend get a good result and it's fast. I would say that using a DE improves that result slightly, but is definitely slower and I tend to get more cuts. I do know it's about technique though.

I wanted to introduce myself today because a few days ago I shaved my beard off for the first time in about 9 months, and this morning I probably had my best DE shave ever! No radio/music, just full concentration, good lather, technique felt good, and only one tiny cut that healed up quickly.

Anyway, hello, and hope I can contribute a little bit…I've enjoyed reading some of the threads in recent days as my interest in DE shaving has fired up again!

Christopher

Back
Top Bottom