Hi everyone - new member, long time shaver

Hi everyone. Been DE shaving for 20+ years now in what has been a mainly functional relationship. I found out early on what I did and didnt like and have stuck to a fairly defined path with regards to hardware/software choices for DE shaving.

I mainly use Astra blades, they just work for me. Have some Super Iridiums also which I get out from time to time. I like slants mainly, just find the shave more comfortable. Synthetic brushes these days though, much prefer them to badger brushes.

Also use soaps rather than creams (in the main) but can be tempted with the odd cream here and there if there is something I like.

So what brings me here? I never felt the need before as I was very happy with technique, equipment etc. But during lockdown I have had more time to focus inward and look at hobbies etc and I think its probably time for a bit fo a change up. Add some new gear into the fold - mainly soaps, creams etc and perhaps look to add blade variety too. Will be actively reading through threads to get up to speed and look forward to engaging with you all.

Thanks for reading.

welcome stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Back
Top Bottom