HI \0

Hi all \0,
My name is Mark and I am a shaveaholic lol :D.

MY addiction started on sept the 11th when I thought I would buy a little shaving bundle on Amazon that consisted of a double edge razor, Boar hair brush and 100 Derby extra blades for £15.99. my famous last words where to my wife. "Darling I spend of £20 on my Gillette cartridges and if this shaves just as close I will be set for 2 years, think of the money I will save!!!"
Gotta say it did not pan out that way because I now own a Muhle R89 twist and the Muhle R41 Grande, not counting the extra brush, bowl and stands I have brought with around 200 more blades from various brands in my quest to find the perfect blade for my face big thank you to https://connaughtshaving.com/ for the variety packs. So far I have to confess that the Dorco prime is the one that really makes me feel great. as soon as I used it I knew it was the blade for me.

My wife every time a new parcel comes and my cheesy grin is on my face always asks "What happened to saving loads of money and being set for 2 years???" as she taps her foot.
So that's me lol now spending a small fortune on new soaps etc and addicted to all things shaving, go figure I used to moan about shaving before and hated every moment of it but now it's the whole preparation and ceremony around it that I really enjoy.
I hope you are all safe and well and what a great forum this is.
Mark. :D

Back
Top Bottom