Herb Garden Soap release

Herb Garden arrived today and smells fantastic. Another drunken purchase I don't regret - I really should trust myself more when inebriated online.

The Business Time sample also smells nice. Reminds me of something in my scents collection but I can't put my finger on it. Is it based on something @James Riley ?

I'll also call in 'the nose' for assistance @Rohleder :

Top notes are Apple, Plum, Bergamot, Lemon, Oakmoss and Geranium; middle notes are Cinnamon, Mahogany and Carnation; base notes are Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedar, Vetiver and Olive Tree.

A sample will be sent out with every order of Herb Garden.

Herb Garden arrived today and smells fantastic. Another drunken purchase I don't regret - I really should trust myself more when inebriated online.

The Business Time sample also smells nice. Reminds me of something in my scents collection but I can't put my finger on it. Is it based on something @James Riley ?

Forgive my idiocy - that profile is the Boss Bottled one, isn't it.

Is the Herb Garden based on something?

Forgive my idiocy - that profile is the Boss Bottled one, isn't it.

Is the Herb Garden based on something?

Just seen this, yes mate I think it's a Boss Bottled scent (y) No idea on Herb garden, I think it's an original scent from James using EO's.

Has OSP got anything lined up for intro? I see nothing on their webpage, but thought I'd ask here as some of you here are "in the loop" over there. I am asking as I just got out of therapy for the letdown with Grapefruit & Menthol and the Doc said another week of two and I can be totally free of the antidepressants as a result, so tell me something good! :eek:

Has OSP got anything lined up for intro? I see nothing on their webpage, but thought I'd ask here as some of you here are "in the loop" over there. I am asking as I just got out of therapy for the letdown with Grapefruit & Menthol and the Doc said another week of two and I can be totally free of the antidepressants as a result, so tell me something good! :eek:
He'll hopefully be back in a few months :

Thread '20% sale at osp' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/20-sale-at-osp.55662/

Back
Top Bottom