Henson DE Razor Aggressive vs Medium?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey so I was wonder is the Henson DE Razor Aggressive vs Medium much of a difference in it?

Is it worth the upgrade to aggressive?

I'm awaiting the yaqi tile so see how that pans out too

They make no "aggressive" and you asked this question last year:

I think that the only way of possibly altering the handling of the Medium is to use a different, heavier handle. It won't make it more "aggressive", but will change the balance and the pressure needed.

I've tried this out of curiosity, but in the end, have found it preferable to learn to use it to best advantage in its original configuration.

They make no "aggressive" and you asked this question last year:

yea that was before i got the henson when i was deciding between the mild or medium

both mild and meidum are in aluminium

theres an aggressive verision in the ti

I think that the only way of possibly altering the handling of the Medium is to use a different, heavier handle. It won't make it more "aggressive", but will change the balance and the pressure needed.

I've tried this out of curiosity, but in the end, have found it preferable to learn to use it to best advantage in its original configuration.
never thought about changing the handle, dont really think it will do much for me tbh

I think there was an aggressive one made in Ti. It had three plus signs on the base. I tried it but it was too aggressive for me. I’ve got the mild which is ok but would like to compare to the medium at some point.
yea thats right theres an aggressive verion in TI and not in Alu

ive read some mention theres no real difference between the mild and medium but i dont know as ive never tried the mild personally

The medium in AL works very well as does the medium in Ti. I tried the +++(aggressive) in the Ti and it was, for me, uncomfortable whereas the medium was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom