HELP Dovo Dubl Duck ??? is it Good ?

Hi, have the chance to get this quite cheap, is it worth buying and is it worth anything ? :?: :?: :?:

bb.jpg

AA.jpg

A-1.jpg

D.jpg

Steve

heroblob said:
no steve there rubish, but if you want to get it i will give you a couple of quid for it. :D

i seem to recall the name Dubl Duck mentioned before either here or on another forum, but cant find any posts.....

i am not into Straight Razors so have no clue whats good or bad etc

steve

all right
what does this man need to put some sense in his mind? please tell me

if you don't buy it it's a mistake
(a) because [more sensible than you, obviously ] people here would have easily bought it from the original seller or from you here as well, and
(b) because I belong in the latter category of point (a) above :lol:

(the fact that I don't know the sale price offered to you of course is another story...) :? :lol:

hi there gents dubl duck are great shavers and one of the most collected and sort after razors i have the same one as in the picture it a wicked we shaver and if you can get it cheap i would jump on it as some of the other dubl ducks go for crazy money hope this help's

tazz said:
hi there gents dubl duck are great shavers and one of the most collected and sort after razors i have the same one as in the picture it a wicked we shaver and if you can get it cheap i would jump on it as some of the other dubl ducks go for crazy money hope this help's

Well the seller wants £30 including shipping for it

It's a Dubl Duck inside a Dovo box.
Thus, making the box by itself more or less not worth a lot.

The razor itself is not worth any extra for having the box because as I said, they are mismatched. Dubl Ducks are very nice razors, however, what you have pictured is one of the most common DD's. They don't sell for much as they are quite common and not particularly desirable. The more desirable DD's are the WonderEdges and Goldedges. The super rare DD's such as Grim Reaper command exorbitantly high prices due to their rarity.

Bottom line: DD is a good razor, but due to a certain someone saying he likes DD's on the internet, and also due to the fact that they were prized razors from before the internet, they are more sought after than most and command a generally higher price than average.

Back
Top Bottom