Hello

Yes but if you look in the corner you will see that the rider has been hammered into the ground. Only the helmet remains above ground. I am not sure if it is the stopping power of this machine but I would like to know if it is an accident scene or a picture of someones bike.

The bike is a VFR750 its getting on a bit now just like its owner. The helmet is on the floor because it was about 80 degrees and with full kit on it was hot and I was about to got into the pub whos car park im in. Nice to see every one again looking forward to the usual banter that we used to have.

Nice, bikes do scare me, not the speed or power. Just the lack of any protection, even with the full Kevlar suit I imagine you are still open and vulnerable. Usually it is not the biker it is the idiots with no road awareness that cause the accidents. Many of the bikers I come across behave like gentlemen and acknowledge when I leave a gap for them to leapfrog down the single carriageway costal road during rush hour, while I notice other road users deliberately closing the gap so the biker is forced to do a longer overtake, there is just no need for it.

It's the maniacs out with a pair of Levis, trainers and a t-shirt on that I cringe and fear for when I see them out there on the sunny days. Nice to see you still suit up.

I used to be a motorbike instructor for my sins did it for about 5 years then I went to to doctors not feeling very well and my blood presure was through the roof because of the job. Doc said quit and get a new job so I did. Sold motorbikes for a bit then went on to the railway thought that if i was going to die better it be quick with a train.

Not really a lot of tablets each day for the rest of my life have helped. I have 2 sons aged 10 & 12 and they keep the BP right up there at the max.

Back
Top Bottom